Don Bosco Vocational Training Centre
Is a technical school run by the Salesians of Don Bosco, a religious congregation in the Catholic Church. DBVTC began in 2000, initially catered to the educational needs of the increasing number of dropouts and those opted for technical training.
08.00 AM - 05:30 PM
Monday - Friday
08.00 AM - 4:30 PM
Don Bosco – Wau South Sudan Salesians Of Don Bosco,Sikka Hadid ,Wau,South Sudan.
In this course the trainees are taught how to use a Computer and its operational systems, how to use application packages e.g. Ms word...
We Train in Cutting, Deals with Timber and Manufacture boards. Trainees are trained on how to measure, Cut, Join timber using different types of joins..
In this course we instruct on how to Connect electric light, switches, single, two way sockets, door bell house wiring motor winding and connecting electrical..
Laying bricks, concrete blocks, lintels and other pre-cast units and other works related to Masonry works are part of the course, repairing and construction..
Click the below button to download our Brochure. To register please contact email@example.com
DBVTC runs regular courses, approved by the Government; Ministry of Labour, Public Service & HRD for those finished primary education.
Why Choose Us
Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior career education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of DBVTC.
A Wealth of Experience, a Reputation for Excellence
Self-reliance as an Individual
Students turn to be Entrepreneurs
- The cost of the form is SSP 150.
- Please quote the form No. for all communications.
- Date of interview in November every year
- Please bring with you:
- Original Certificate.
- Pen for the Interview.
- Return the duly filled form on the or before 30th June 2020.
- Please attach 2 passport photos and copy of the certificate completed with the form.
- Eligible age for admission is between 15 and 25 years.
- Choose any three trade and you will be given one trade and fees is SSP 8000 per year.
- Motor vehicle mechanic, 2 years course, eligible for S 3 and S 4.
- Electricity, 2 years course, eligible for S 3 and S 4.
- Welding, arc, gas, Mig, Tig Welding, 2 years course, eligible from P8.
- Carpentry and Cabinet making, operation of machines, 2 years course, eligible P8.
- Masonry and plumbing, 2 years course eligible from P8.
- Printing and graphic designing, 2 years course, eligible from P8.
- Computer, first batch, 9 Am to 11 Am, diploma in computer studies, eligible S 4.
- Computer, second batch 11 Am to 1 Pm, diploma in computer studies, eligible S3, S 4.
- 3rd batch computer, 2:00 Pm to 4:00 PM, two month short courses.
- Fine art, one year course, eligible P8.